Compro VideoMate E700 is a dual PCI-E DVB-T tuner card, which brings 2 high-quality main channels digital terrestrial TV watching on your desktop PC, and turns your computer into a home entertainment center by bringing digital TV viewing, power up scheduling, remote power on/off, and personal digital video recording (DVR) capabilities.
Bundled All-New version Compro exclusive ComproDTV3 software, you can watch two digital shows at the same time, flexible scheduled recording, play recorded files, timeshift live TV, channel surfing and capture still frames of your TV experience with this handy software; and support the all-new Picture in/out Picture not only allow you to watch live TV and playback video files, but also let you open up to 2 main channel, 2 sub channel windows at once; customize channel order and my favorite channel list for more easy-to-use; Video Desktop to setup the live TV screen in wallpaper mode, customize brightness, hue, saturation, contrast, sharpness, TV formats and language selection in each TV channel.
In addition, VideoMate E700 comes richly bundled with ComproDVD 2 and Ulead PhotoExplorer 8.5 SE software for watching DVD’s and managing your multimedia files. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 4 SE for DVD authoring. With the remote control and powerful features, VideoMate E700 TV card is undoubtedly your best TV and video choice.
- Dual DVB-T digital terrestrial TV reception
- Scan channels from the dual DVB-T tuners at once to save half scanning time
- High-Speed PCI-Express x 1 interface for better performance
- Watch 2 main digital TV channels at the same time
- Compro exclusive S5/S4/S3 mode Power Up Scheduled Recording
- Convenient Remote Controlled Power On/Off
- Support SDTV and 1080i HDTV (where available)
- Timeshift to pause and instant replay of live TV
- Advanced PIP/POP feature can open up to 2 main channel, 2 sub channel windows and also 1 recorded video files at the same time
- Video Desktop can setup the live TV screen as wallpaper
- Customize channel order and favorite channel list
- Customize Brightness, Hue, Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness, and audio channels in each TV channel
- Single / sequentially still frame captures and remote snapshot
- Straight-to-Disc recording digital TV to DVD discs
- Supports MPEG-2 and Transport Stream record/playback
- Support EPG, subtitle, & Teletext (where available, not support MHEG-5 in UK)
- Fully functional IR remote for TV and DVD
- Microsoft MCE2005 and media center feature support
- Certified for Windows Vista/Win7 x86 / x64